18 March 2017
BACK OF HOUSE TEAM LEADER
20 hours per week
£8.20 per hour
Our Team Leaders in our back of house could cover a number of areas including the stockroom, administration and the cash office. Their main purpose is to ensure everything behind the scenes runs smoothly so our customers get a great shopping experience.
- Genuine interest and knowledge in all things Operational including; payroll controls, stock loss, stock management, office controls and general expenditure.
- A strong awareness of local knowledge and understanding of the competition so the store stays ahead of the competition.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to predict and plan for future challenges and business growth opportunities.
- Strong influencing skills to challenge the business processes and procedures.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations and delivering at pace.
- Willingness to work late nights and early starts when required.
Apply in store with your CV and by speaking to a member of the Store Management Team