Retail Artist Manager
Retail Artist Manager:
Location: Fenwick Tunbridge Wells
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is more than a make-up and skincare brand, it is all about lifestyle; simple, clean and modern.
Bobbi Brown celebrates real women by empowering them with the skill and know-how to be the best version of themselves. As Retail Artist Manager, you will ensure your team of Retail Artists are performing to the best of their abilities by motivating and leading by example. Working in conjunction with the field team on strategy and team management, you will ensure the brand objectives are delivered. In order to lead your team to success, you will work alongside the Education, Artistry and Sales teams to ensure their growth and development.
As part of our talented Management team, you will consistently exceed the customer expectations acting as a role model for the team by providing personalised lessons aligned to the brand philosophy of teaching the customer simple “How To’s” in order to become her own make-up artist.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for your team of Retail Artists’ performance by working with the Sales team to set objectives based on the store’s business needs, empowering them to deliver and to support their growth and development within the brand.
In order to ensure your store is delivering the ultimate Bobbi experience to each customer and is competitive within the department store, you will work closely with the business and the retailer to implement strategy, create events that reflect the Bobbi philosophy and ensure all aspects of the counter run smoothly.
The Bobbi Brown environment is an approachable, friendly and inviting space for our consumer to visit and for you to work in, therefore we encourage you to create strong positive working relationships with your team to fuel this atmosphere.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
If you are interested in applying, click HERE